Applying for a Certifying Statement
By applying online you confirm that the following statements apply to you:
- You are a Cambridge candidate who requires an official document from Cambridge English to show the grades you achieved in a particular exam qualification.
- You consent to the Terms and Conditions that govern this Site.
- You are a Cambridge English Exam Centre applying on a candidate's behalf who requires an official document from Cambridge English to show the grades they achieved in a particular exam qualification.
- You are a third party requiring verification of a candidate's result who requires an official document from Cambridge English to show the grades achieved in a particular exam qualification.
- You can only apply for a certifying statement once you have received your certificate.
- It is important you check that your exams were conducted by Cambridge English before you apply.
What you'll need to apply:
- Please complete all mandatory fields marked with an asterisk. To complete your application we will require identification which shows your name and date of birth. Please have this ready before you start the application
- If you are applying on behalf of the candidate, you must also upload signed consent from the candidate for this search and documentation to be provided.
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- A scanned copy of your birth certificate
- A scanned copy of the appropriate pages of your passport or identity card
- A scanned copy of your driving licence
Candidate identification must be in English.
If you need assistance completing the online application form, please contact us at Cambridge English Past Records PastRecords@CambridgeEnglish.org